Monday, October 12, 2009

Pittsburgh's 1st Annual Boutique Crawl

Edit: I'm not very good with dates and sometimes I miss details (like dates) when I get excited or carried away with something. Turns out that this Boutique Crawl was this past weekend. Where was all the buzz for this event? I had no idea until I saw a sign in a store window today. Alrighty well yinz better keep an eye out for next year's... original post is below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just found out about Pittsburgh's first annual Boutique Crawl! It is this Friday, Saturday and Sunday (11-6 Fri. and Sat., 12-4 Sun.) and quite a few stores are involved (in Shadyside, Southside, Squirrel Hill and Lawrenceville). See here for full list of participating boutiques. And this is the event's website.

Sounds like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment